Texas 2 Is Under Construction
A 325,000 SQ FT data center on the Data Ranch in Austin, TX
Texas 2 will be a fully redundant, concurrently maintainable facility built next to our headquarters on the Data Ranch. Like Texas 1, the Texas 2 data center will be powered by dual diverse power feeds from independent electrical substations. Phase 1 is estimated to reach completion and open for business in the third quarter of 2017.
- Wholesale and retail colocation
- Redundant power and cooling
- Perfect for High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Purpose-built from the ground up
- 40,000 SQ FT of customizable dedicated office space
- End-to-end underground power feeds
- Two 400 MW dually-fed electrical substations
- 8 layers of security
- SSAE 16 Type II, HIPAA, PCI and AICPA SOC-compliant
- 16+ network carriers to choose from
- Customizable deployments, including hard-walled private data suites
The Data Ranch The Ideal Location for Disaster Recovery
More than 100 miles outside of Tornado Alley and 200 miles from the nearest coast, Austin is located in an area that is one of North America’s safest from natural disasters that could affect mission-critical operations.
Download the full list of technical specifications for Data Foundry’s Texas 2 data center.
Get the Texas 2 Spec Sheet
Follow Us to Get Construction Updates
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter to get Texas 2 construction updates and photos, and to learn about upcoming events and tours.