Disaster Recovery Services
Whether it’s disaster recovery, high availability colocation, secondary site or worksite recovery you seek, our facilities have the right combination of features and conveniences to ensure that your recovery is seamless.
The primary reason for choosing Data Foundry was their ability to offer a complete package that addressed securing our servers in a redundant Data Center and guaranteeing dedicated work space for our employees to continue working if a disaster occurred.Dave Morrell, Senior Consultant, Houston Pilots
High Availability Colocation
From dedicated private suites to secure cages and lockable cabinets, our data centers provide tailored colocation solutions with standard features like efficient cooling, redundant power and 24x7x365 multilayered physical and network security.
- Secure 1/2 & full lockable cabinets
- Custom cages or private suites
- 17 carriers available
- Redundant power
- Redundant Internet connections
- FM-200 Fire Suppression System
- 8 layers of advanced security
- 160 MPH wind rating on building structure
You can rest assured that your data is safely located within our walls. We currently offer 3 carrier-neutral data centers in Austin, Texas and Houston, Texas. ADC and Texas 1 are located in Austin. Houston 1 is located in Houston.
When disaster affects your home office, continue operations at Data Foundry with dedicated office space. Our premier data center facilities provide you and your employees with everything you need to continue business uninterrupted.
Dedicated Office Space Features:
- Dedicated Seats
- Dedicated Offices
- Dedicated Conference Rooms
- Special client rates at several hotels within a 3 mile radius
- Outside hurricane and flood zones
- Close proximity to hotels, restaurants, and retail centers
- Less than 15 minutes from Austin-Bergstrom International airport
- Ample secure parking
- Less than 10 minutes to downtown Austin
- Showers in main bathrooms
Carrier-Neutral Network Access
All of our data centers provide carrier-neutral network access. Data Foundry’s newest facility, Texas 1, is strategically located in an area of dense fiber carriers.
- 17 Carrier Options
- Multi-layered Redundancy
- Multiple High-capacity Fiber Networks
- Best-in-class Equipment
- 100% Network Headroom Policy
Whether your disaster recovery site requires high performance Internet access, a large private data transport or satellite pad access, Data Foundry has a full range of network services that can be customized to fit your specific needs.
Data Foundry’s expert team of highly-trained technicians and electricians can assist you with all of your support and maintenance needs. Our remote data personnel are here when you can’t be, working in our data centers 24x7x365.
Virtual Hands Services:
- Remote cabling
- Replacement or Installation of equipment
- Patching of network connectivity between devices and network switches
- Loading and unloading of backup tapes
- Power Cycling
- Hard Drive Swap
- Directed command line entry for basic troubleshooting
Data Foundry’s top-level engineers will customize a solution including rack & stack, rack layout optimization, design consulting or a post-deployment evaluation, to ensure a seamless transition of your systems into our facilities.
Private Fiber Connectivity
Even in the event of a major natural disaster, Data Foundry allows you to seamlessly connect to your company’s equipment and data with private fiber connectivity, making your mission-critical operations more streamlined than ever before.